Causeway Coast One-To-One Landscape Photography Workshop
** Please note that only weekdays are avilable**
To ensure you gain the most from our time together, prior to the workshop, your own requirements will be discussed. Some of the areas we can cover include;
- Location planning along with the thought process behind creating an image
- Correct exposure (aperture, shutter speed, ISO, metering)
- Focus techniques to maximise sharpness in your images
- The correct use of filters (graduated and ND) along with bracketing of exposures
- Long Exposure Photography (full use of filters available)
Each day will last around 8 hours
- Cost - £130 per person (if you want to bring a friend the cost for two people is £220)
- Pickup / drop-off - Portrush
- Locations - Various around the North Antrim Coast (these will be based upon your own requirements as well as the time of day / weather conditions)
- Brunch (in a local cafe) included in the price as well as full use of a range of Formatt Hitech filters
- A follow-up guide (PDF) provided after our time together whihc detials the areas we covered for your rerefence
A little bit about my workshops
You may find my workshops a little different to others that you have been on in regards to the level of tuition that is offered. While of course we look to visit a number of beautiful locations and chase good light, my focus is heavily weighted towards giving you as much tuition as possible during our time together.
My goal is to ensure, when you leave me, you are more confident and better prepared to make your own beautiful landscape images going forward. Of course hopefully we also catch some great conditions during our time together so that you can also go home with some beautiful images.
All transport is also included in each of my workshops as I believe is it important to keep our group together as quite often, when in the car, we continue on our discussions or indeed road-side stops can allow for impromptu lessons on composition and light.
Terms and conditions
A deposit of £50 is required at the time of booking. The full balance of the workshop is due no less than 14 less days before the workshop date. Failure to pay the balance may result in your place on the workshop being lost with a loss of your deposit.
A full refund will only be given if cancellation is given in writing (to email@example.com) no less than 10 days before your planned workshop date. At this stage, if available, we can discuss rescheduling your workshop date.
If, for whatever reason, I am unable to attend, a full refund will be given and a follow-up workshop will be planned. The follow-up workshop will come with a 10% discount as a good will gesture.
Please ensure you have appropriate insurance for both yourself and your kit for the activities being undertaken during the workshop. Nigel Cooke Photography accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to photographic equipment during any workshop.
I am unable to accept workshop bookings for persons under the age of 18.
By submitting the booking form, you are agreeing to accept these Terms & Conditions.